The Sims Freeplay
Play the classic life simulation game on a mobile device
Play with your Sims at any time at your own pace with The Sims Freeplay.
With this app, you don't have to worry about a set schedule with your Sims or finding a spouse or having children. It's a world of free playing where you can do what you want when you want. You are in control of everything that your Sim does during the day, such as what to eat or what to do outside. The Sim can learn new skills that can help get a promotion at a job or talk to friends all day. You can even throw your Sim a party and invite all of his friends.
You can have up to 16 different characters in The Sims Freeplay at one time. Each one can have customized clothing, hair, makeup and other aspects. You can also choose the personality and goals for each Sim you create. There are homes already designed to choose from, or you can create your own home from the ground up to the top floor. Add decorations and furniture before finding a career. Before you know it, your Sim will be elderly and living in peace until the end of the game so that you can create new Sims.
- Design each Sim the way you want
- Decorate your home any way
- Fun to pass the time
- Can get very boring
- Tends to lag if there are multiple Sims
Be transported to a magical place, where you can get into the holiday spirit and:
• Discover a tiny world with Fairy Circle Fields, Leaky Leaf Canoe Rides, and more
• Help a Prince and a Pocket-Sized Princess to earn the ultimate prize
• Craft cool creations with the Ice Sculpture Hobby
• Get fresh male hairstyles with the Charming Barber Hair Event
• Take part in the Healthy Living Discovery Quest and all-new Aerobics Hobby
Potentially dangerous permissions
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.